The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman - Oba Hold

Hot

Win Goals

Friday 26 January 2018

The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman

The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman


Here’s how I made the man of my dreams addicted to me and eagerly DEVOTE himself to me…

After years of heartache, I finally figured out what makes a man feel a special kind of love and desire so powerful he chases me and must commit to me using an unusual trick.
My name is Rebecca and I live in the United States. I’m not the youngest or prettiest woman around and when it came to my dating life I was usually the single one.

When I was dating a man and thought I had great connection with him – he quickly seemed to lose interest, became emotionally cold and then would disappear. That was me.

I once was dating a man who broke it off with me because he said I was “overly clingy.” To be honest I was scared he would leave me and that’s what he did.

I read as much”dating and relationship advice” as I could. I needed to know what men wanted. All I discovered was the same old thing you’ve probably heard before like: stop being desperate, always get dressed and look pretty, cook him delicious meals, prove what an amazing wife/girlfriend you could be, and then, of course… be a “freak” in the bedroom while composed and normal in public…

I tried hard, I really did and the more I tried the more desperate and insecure I felt.


It seemed to me that men only wanted pretty, skinny girls or the super flirtatious type of woman. Neither of those describes me so I just assumed I would spend my life alone or settle for than less than I deserve.

It felt like the kind of woman men ended up going out with were bubbly, outgoing,super thin and pretty. Well, unfortunately this was the opposite of me. I struggled with my weight, never felt attractive or like men noticed me.

In fact, I felt totally invisible—simply unnoticed by the men I wanted.

I also used to remember how I watched women who weren’t even that pretty or interesting get the most desirable, coveted after men literally obsessed with them. And the worst part? Some of these women were even manipulative and mean! And amazing men bent over backwards to shower these horrible and even mean women with constant attention, love and adoration. Meanwhile, I would go out of my way to be nice, hit it off with a guy at first but then things would start falling apart quite fast. The man would start getting really distant, difficult and confusing….

And end up abandoning me, “ghosting” and not pursuing an official relationship with me because they just weren’t interested.

I honestly thought that all I was good for was to be a “meantime fling” not an actual “girlfriend.” I basically decided dating and I did not get along and that the entire idea of it was pointless.

…Until one morning of looking for advice on the internet changed it all for me.

It was Sunday morning and I felt scared…

So as usual I started going out with a guy I was very happy and hopeful about… this was actually promising and I thought it was the “one” I’d been searching for and things would go right this time.

But sadly, as usual, after we were dating for a little bit… I noticed those fatal warning signals that he was becoming distant… and I was so scared he would leave me.

I frantically looked up what I could do to fix the situation and felt I had to find an “expert.”

An I mean someone who really “knew” what it was that men secretly craved but could never tell women. I needed someone who knew what works every time and could expose the secrets about what really makes a man permanently interested.

And that is when I stumbled upon Nick Bastion. He was promising that I would discover exactly what all men secretly crave and claimed he was going to reveal some shockingly effective, special information on exactly what men truly desire…


No comments:

Post a Comment